IN STOCK NOW - ORDERS SHIP SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY!
KN95 Protective Face Mask effectively filters 95% of oil-free air particles, helping in the prevention of viral transmission. Our KN95 mask is suitable for industrial, professional or personal use at home. The 5-Layer filtration provides excellent protection, while the comfortable pliable shape is soft on the skin, non-toxic, and non-irritating. When worn correctly, you will benefit from comprehensive protection. Soft elastic ear-loops on both sides provide a secure and tight fit to various face shapes and sizes.
- Filtration Efficiency: ≥95%
- Execution Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
- Material: our protective mask is made of non-woven fabrics filtering material
- Produced in our facility with active 2020 FDA Certificate of Registration
- Finder.com verified product
- VicHope brand
What is the difference between KN95, N95 and other global equivalent respirator masks?
All of the global equivalents are tested at the same protective standards. While each global version is slight different in shape and design, they are all manufactured to provide ~95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. Click here to review the 3M Technical Bulletin showing applicable testing standards for each of the global equivalent versions.
The CDC notes the KN95 as a “suitable alternative to provide protection during the COVID-19 response” when traditional N95 respirators are not available.
How to use:
- Open the mask with the nose clip outwards, and pull the side straps with both hands so that the nose clip is above the mask
- Hold the mask against your chin
- Pull the strap behind your ear
- Place two fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip, and press the nose bridge from the middle until it is close to the bridge.
Have any questions? Send us an email at email@example.com
By purchasing this mask, you are agreeing to Mask Makers, LLC Terms of Service